Games Development Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liverpool Community College Games development Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows

Go down 
+5
Paul Wilson 1990
andrew foden
Sgste Sammons
Alex.P
Burrows
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Burrows

Burrows

Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows Empty
PostSubject: Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows   Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:42 pm

Opening Image: Going to be added shortly!

Genre: Out of the Bottle

Setup: The setup is three hippy styled/stoner guys, similar to the film 'Pineapple Express'. The 3 characters have a habit of randomly deciding to do weird comical things, and in this animation I have decided for them to attempt to break into a secure building for a treasure. This can situation can also be compared to the film 'Johnny English' in the way that the three characters have an objective but funny and stupid things happen during their attempt.

Catalyst: One character comes up with the idea to break into a building to get the treasure they all want. All the other characters basically agree and this is the catalyst that starts off basically their mission.

Debate: The debate is how they are going to break into the building and get to the treasure. They decides to dig a hole fast in a cartoon style comically underneath the building and the other debate is how they are going to get past the guards in the building.

Break into act 2: The three guys begin to dig underneath the building and eventually come up into the building possibly in a funny location e.g. they pop up in the girl’s toilets, or a sauna etc. They then move towards where the treasure is sneaking past the guards.

B Story: A girl working in the building in this secure section goes the toilet and notices this big hole in the ground. She alerts the security and then it goes back to the three guys.

Fun & Games: The three guys try and use a hand recognition device to get into the room with the treasure. Two of the guys leave the guy with tentacles as his hands to try and open it. He looks at them confusingly and then maybe they can funnily pull out a fake hand and that opens the door.

Midpoint: The three guys get into the room with the treasure and it cuts to a scene where the guards can see them on a CCTV camera inside the room.

Bad guys close in: It cuts the three guys walking towards the treasure but one stands on a panel on the floor that is alarmed. Then you see the guards running into the secure room about to arrest them.

All is lost: The three guys walk towards to the guards thinking that they won’t get the treasure and that they will live the rest of their lives in jail.

Dark night of the soul: The guards have a scared look on their face and the three guys don’t know why until they look behind them and the treasure has turned into a giant monster as the room hadn’t been entered in years and that is how the system works if broken into. One of the characters gets left behind and gets bitten in half.

Break into act 3: The two guys left run as fast as they can with the guards and some of the guards get killed in the process, and possibly it will cut back to the girls toilets scene and the monster will blast through a wall into the toilets and eat a girl in there while chasing the rest of them. One guard sets a bomb up and times it for them to get to the exit.

Finale: The end is they get out the building and as the monster gets to the exit the whole building blows up. The monster dies but the 3rd guy with half a body crawls out somehow after having half of his body eaten.

Final Image: Added Shortly!
Back to top Go down
Alex.P

Alex.P

PostSubject: Re: Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows   Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:45 pm

affraid Weird!
And everyone thinks mine is weird!
How are you fitting your smiely face in....i think the monster should have the smileyface.
Back to top Go down
Burrows

Burrows

PostSubject: Re: Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows   Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:48 pm

hahaha yeh, an awesome face monster was the original idea but i might make it more 'awesome' lol
Back to top Go down
Sgste Sammons

Sgste Sammons

PostSubject: Re: Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows   Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:05 am

Coolio!

Hippy theives... LOL...

Love the sketch!
Back to top Go down
Burrows

Burrows

PostSubject: Re: Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows   Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:57 pm

First Animatic (with a few sounds)

Back to top Go down
Burrows

Burrows

PostSubject: Re: Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows   Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:58 pm

I officially hate flash and motion tweening.

Shall post something up in a bit of what ive done.
Back to top Go down
andrew foden

PostSubject: Re: Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows   Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:20 pm

Haha, the holy hand grenade is genius. Looking good sean. Smile
Back to top Go down
Paul Wilson 1990

Paul Wilson 1990

PostSubject: Re: Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows   Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:22 am

hmm, hmmmm, hhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm xd love that part xD
Back to top Go down
Sean R

Sean R

PostSubject: Re: Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows   Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 2:10 am

lmao the animatic is awesome ;D Good luck on the flash hehe
Back to top Go down
Alex.P

Alex.P

PostSubject: Re: Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows   Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:08 am

awesome sounds effects, i hope they are in the final piece
Back to top Go down
Burrows

Burrows

PostSubject: Re: Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows   Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:42 am

Yeh i think ive changed my whole animation to a puppet on strings styled animation, I think it would be alot more fun to do.
Back to top Go down
Sean R

Sean R

PostSubject: Re: Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows   Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:35 am

Burrows wrote:
Yeh i think ive changed my whole animation to a puppet on strings styled animation, I think it would be alot more fun to do.

;D I agree! It'll be nice to see something a bit different, hope it turns out good ^^
Back to top Go down
Burrows

Burrows

PostSubject: Re: Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows   Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:55 am

haha sean, even u know it wont (: but ive got more chance with a puppet than i have with an actual human lmao

nah it will be different, more unique though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sgste Sammons

Sgste Sammons

PostSubject: Re: Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows   Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 2:55 pm

ONOEZ! ITZ AWESOME FACE! affraid

Still... I like it!
Back to top Go down
Lucy Mayo

PostSubject: Re: Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows   Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:34 pm

nice animatic.. and i like the puppet on string idear
Back to top Go down
Burrows

Burrows

PostSubject: Re: Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows   Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:47 pm

Last scene of my animation, yes it fails because flash doesnt like me.

Back to top Go down
Paul Wilson 1990

Paul Wilson 1990

PostSubject: Re: Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows   Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 6:51 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

awesome Smile love the worms idea Very Happy

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sean R

Sean R

PostSubject: Re: Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows   Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:31 am

omfg paul so over the top XD

i really love this though makes me laugh ^^
Back to top Go down
Paul Wilson 1990

Paul Wilson 1990

PostSubject: Re: Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows   Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:14 pm

i was bored sean Razz
Back to top Go down
andrew foden

PostSubject: Re: Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows   Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:45 pm

that's looking really good sean Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ste trev

PostSubject: Re: Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows   Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:02 pm

haha that funny the ending i watched it about 6 times Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Burrows

Burrows

PostSubject: Re: Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows   Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:24 pm

My epic new animation

Sean Riley Approves king
Back to top Go down
Paul Wilson 1990

Paul Wilson 1990

PostSubject: Re: Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows   Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:47 pm

hehe lol very kl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Burrows

Burrows

PostSubject: Re: Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows   Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:05 pm

First few frames coloured, and added some more parts on the end.

Fixed the transparent bubble part at the start also Very Happy

Larger Size: http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9429/newattemptatfailanimati.swf
Back to top Go down
Sean R

Sean R

PostSubject: Re: Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows   Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:40 pm

Pete is absolutely fantastic, its looking great ^^ Keep it up haha

Although you'll still have to fix the way the part in the middle is transparent when the scene switches over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows   Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows Empty

Back to top Go down

Animation Pitch - Sean Burrows
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next