Games Development Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liverpool Community College Games development Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Animation Pitch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomasmurray

Thomasmurray

Animation Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Animation Pitch   Animation Pitch EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:23 pm

Robot
My animations theme is a Golden Fleece stated with a Robot seeking a city. It starts as a tragic event involving the protagonist these then fast forwards to the future to where his body has been preserved and has escaped the containment facility. In the future the planet has changed dramatically because of depleting supplies and wars destroying cities like a post apocalyptic scene.

Catalyst

Then at the catalyst of the story is when the protagonist realises the date and time has changed dramatically through the time he has been contained and kept alive and also finds out he is now a half human cyborg this is one of the main points of the animation and is very traumatising for the protagonist.

Debate
the debate of the protagonist is whether he should go on a quest to find to what is going on and to attempt to become human.

Break into act 2
this is where the protagonist chooses to go on his quest. And has a view from when he opens the door out of the facility.
B Story
The b story is when the protagonist has a flash back of when he died and when he was with his companion then the dog comes up behind him that is also like a cyborg dog
Fun & Games
this is where the protagonist and his companion are walking down a desert road together.
Mid Point
This is where the protagonist gets discovered by the incorporation in a shanty town and then escapes in transport.
Bad Guy closes in
this is where the protagonist and his companion gets captured by the corporation as well.
All is lost
This is when the protagonist is being transferred back to the corporation.
Dark Night of the soul
this is where the protagonist is in his containment cell and starts to lose hope in breaking out and actually finding out what happened to him.

Break Into Act 3
this is where the corporation accidently activate a device on the protagonist.
Back to top Go down
Thomasmurray

Thomasmurray

Animation Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animation Pitch   Animation Pitch EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 6:24 pm

I dnt know how to end it Sad
Back to top Go down
Sgste Sammons

Sgste Sammons

Animation Pitch Empty
PostSubject: I think I've heard this before...   Animation Pitch EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 4:23 pm

'robot and his pals walking down a desert road together.'

is it made of yellow bricks with little people singing on either side?
Are the companions a scarecrow, a little girl and a lion?
Are they going to see a wizard of emerald city?

I'm getting ahead of myself... very good story though.

A good finish could be where the robot discovers he has a heart (KIDDING)

Maybe he could take part in a huge fight sequence where he rescues his friends but dies is the process.
His act was selfless.

Even though he is a robot, he has personality, which is what makes a human, human. He has achieved his goal... the end.

I dunno, though...
Back to top Go down
Alex.P

Alex.P

Animation Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animation Pitch   Animation Pitch EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:23 am

How about, the device shuts him down, the corporation put him in a warehouse full of other turned off cyborgs, the dog finds it's way into the warehouse and licks his fingers and curls up next to him and he miracuously wakes up and escapes?
Back to top Go down
Hick3y1 :D

Hick3y1 :D

Animation Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animation Pitch   Animation Pitch EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:38 pm

sounds crazy but we will see once youv made it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animation Pitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animation Pitch   Animation Pitch Empty

Back to top Go down

Animation Pitch
Page 1 of 1