Games Development Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liverpool Community College Games development Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Creature Concepts - Thomas Murray

Go down 
+3
Nathan
Alex.P
Thomasmurray
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomasmurray

Thomasmurray

Creature Concepts - Thomas Murray Empty
PostSubject: Creature Concepts - Thomas Murray   Creature Concepts - Thomas Murray EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:02 am

For my first drawing i was thinking on how i can enhance a wasp in the strangest ways possible like insted of wings ive added small jet packs and also added small details and completly changed the face of the wasp adding a parasite type mouth. I also changed the sting to a more over the top ski boot blade while keeping the sting to stay with the whole sharp spikey effect.
Creature Concepts - Thomas Murray Img008

In my second drawing i wanted to make the praying mantis look diffrent but maintain the whole overall look of the insect by keeping its pincers but changing them slightly. I also added a steel beak/mask to the face of the mantis and tubes running down its body linking up to a radar type contraption on its back which links up to the modified anteners on the top of the insects head.
Creature Concepts - Thomas Murray Img009

For my final drawing i wanted to keep a natural and more biological type of effect on my insect so i selected two things what most people fear the most an spider and a snake to give it more effect i added the small details on the spider like the hairs and i also added scales and a rattlesnake tail to give it more of a natural feel.
Creature Concepts - Thomas Murray Img010

Spider Snake :0
Back to top Go down
Alex.P

Alex.P

PostSubject: Re: Creature Concepts - Thomas Murray   Creature Concepts - Thomas Murray EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:35 pm

Spider Snake FTW!
Kinda reminds me a little bit of a facehugger, i've seen a bit of the colourin in class too, looks good.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Creature Concepts - Thomas Murray   Creature Concepts - Thomas Murray EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:47 pm

ohhh ohhh :O nice tom, ur spider is startin to look good in photoshop, i do also like the mantis though =)
hes awesome, but ur doin great, keep it up.!
Back to top Go down
Sean R

Sean R

PostSubject: Re: Creature Concepts - Thomas Murray   Creature Concepts - Thomas Murray EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:57 pm

Your spider-snake is pretty much done in photoshop now isn't it? I'd lvoe to see some more of your coloured versions but the drawings are awesome so far ^^
Back to top Go down
michaelbishop

michaelbishop

PostSubject: Re: Creature Concepts - Thomas Murray   Creature Concepts - Thomas Murray EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:59 pm

Be good to see one of these walk one day maybe Razz

TO RULE THE WORLD!

But yeah it looks good Smile
Back to top Go down
Paul Wilson 1990

Paul Wilson 1990

PostSubject: Re: Creature Concepts - Thomas Murray   Creature Concepts - Thomas Murray EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:09 pm

kl designs Very Happy, cant wait to see them done Razz
Back to top Go down
Hick3y1 :D

Hick3y1 :D

PostSubject: Re: Creature Concepts - Thomas Murray   Creature Concepts - Thomas Murray EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:02 pm

color will make these really good

maybe when your finished you can make them all fight!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creature Concepts - Thomas Murray   Creature Concepts - Thomas Murray Empty

Back to top Go down

Creature Concepts - Thomas Murray
Page 1 of 1