Games Development Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liverpool Community College Games development Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Creature Concepts

Go down 
+6
michaelbishop
Sean R
Lucy Mayo
Vito
Alex.P
Nathan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathan

Nathan

Creature Concepts Empty
PostSubject: Creature Concepts   Creature Concepts EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:00 pm

Creature Concepts Image012
Ok this is Picture 1, i Started with well, sort of an ant's body and added some things, head of a stab beetle, scorpion pincers and tail (mechanical) i didnt really like this one but it was my first attempt and yes ino my drawing needs working on >_>

Picture 2 is a Spider, mixed with some strange parts, it is powered by turning its key, kind of like a wind up toy, it has a gasmask for its face, and on its back a sort of gun, some insects have a defensive thing at the back of them that shoots like acid or something lol, but i just wanted to make him look abit cooler, and eviler =]
again my drawings arnt very good >.< but w.e
[img][url=https://servimg.com/view/14416390/10]Creature Concepts Image019[/url[/img]
Back to top Go down
Alex.P

Alex.P

Creature Concepts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creature Concepts   Creature Concepts EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:33 pm

I like the clockwork beetle the best, only criticism i can gve is mabe get rid of the defensive gun on the back
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Creature Concepts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creature Concepts   Creature Concepts EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:44 pm

[img]Creature Concepts Image020[/img]

Hmm ok, so since i didnt have a 3rd creatiure thisone is my third, i havnt come upw ith a name for it yet, and i'm not sure what exactly it is, i just used my imagination and threw somethings together. i like this one the most though despite i dont know what it is =]
Back to top Go down
Vito

Vito

Creature Concepts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creature Concepts   Creature Concepts EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 5:05 pm

I like the 3rd one but the face confuses me confused
Back to top Go down
Lucy Mayo

Creature Concepts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creature Concepts   Creature Concepts EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:38 pm

I like the third one the best, it kinda reminds me of a manta ray. Altho the one with the gas mask is pretty cool too (:
Back to top Go down
Sean R

Sean R

Creature Concepts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creature Concepts   Creature Concepts EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:16 pm

The third creature is definately one of the best drawings and I hope that translates well into a coloured version. I think you definately need to make it more 3d though.
Back to top Go down
michaelbishop

michaelbishop

Creature Concepts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creature Concepts   Creature Concepts EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:57 pm

Keep up the good work, looking good :0
Back to top Go down
Ozzfest

Creature Concepts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creature Concepts   Creature Concepts EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:04 pm

The 3rd looks nice, perhaps you should give him some shark teeth.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Creature Concepts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creature Concepts   Creature Concepts EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:23 pm

[img]Creature Concepts Dino10[/img] ok
so here is my Dinosar idea finished in photoshop i apologise for all stuff in the picture but i wasnt sure how else to post it without print screening it since it was a photoshop file
Back to top Go down
Ozzfest

Creature Concepts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creature Concepts   Creature Concepts EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:30 pm

The colours are good, especially of the ribs. The horn confuses me.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Mayo

Creature Concepts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creature Concepts   Creature Concepts EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:35 pm

Colouring looks really good on that (: The shading on the metal bits also looks good.
Back to top Go down
Burrows

Burrows

Creature Concepts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creature Concepts   Creature Concepts EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:26 pm

I do love your drawings lol, they are really good but the idea behind them makes no sense sometimes! haha

especially the third one where u mention the tail would control the gun ontop haha, the colouring is looking good also!
Back to top Go down
Paul Wilson 1990

Paul Wilson 1990

Creature Concepts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creature Concepts   Creature Concepts EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:54 pm

your creatures look good Smile, the one you have coloured in not sure if its finished but i think it needs so shading to give it a 3-d effect so it doesnt look flat, but good colour choice Smile but tbh it looks like something off turok lol
Back to top Go down
Hick3y1 :D

Hick3y1 :D

Creature Concepts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creature Concepts   Creature Concepts EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:02 pm

just awfull!
XD

fix it up man re draw it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Creature Concepts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creature Concepts   Creature Concepts Empty

Back to top Go down

Creature Concepts
Page 1 of 1