Games Development Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liverpool Community College Games development Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Concepts - Sean Burrows

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Burrows

Burrows

Character Concepts - Sean Burrows Empty
PostSubject: Character Concepts - Sean Burrows   Character Concepts - Sean Burrows EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:01 pm

Character 1

This is the character I have chose for the walk cycle because I wanted to do a human walk cycle instead of something with 4 legs or something robotic. As you can see for this character I have one drawn version and then a coloured version. Our class members see this character as a girl but some see it as a man, so I dont know what to do there. I could just possibly call it an 'it' because it is a bit funny looking.

Character Concepts - Sean Burrows 111Character Concepts - Sean Burrows Walk_c10
Back to top Go down
Alex.P

Alex.P

PostSubject: Re: Character Concepts - Sean Burrows   Character Concepts - Sean Burrows EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:00 pm

Love the smiley face, The only improvment i could say is to give him some thumbs....a guy needs thumbs
Back to top Go down
Lucy Mayo

PostSubject: Re: Character Concepts - Sean Burrows   Character Concepts - Sean Burrows EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 3:33 pm

Nice Smile I like the coloured version. Also, It looks like a guy to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Concepts - Sean Burrows   Character Concepts - Sean Burrows Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Concepts - Sean Burrows
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Games Development Forum :: Student Subjects :: Unit 67: Drawing Concept art for Computer Games-
Jump to: