Games Development Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liverpool Community College Games development Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GDD grades and Assessment results

Go down 
+3
Declan
Jake
ORCHARD
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ORCHARD
Admin
ORCHARD

GDD grades and Assessment results Empty
PostSubject: GDD grades and Assessment results   GDD grades and Assessment results EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 4:46 pm

Hi All,

All the Games design documents have been marked. The ideas for of all games were very high, the documents however, are what brought some of the marks down. Alot of these problems are easily solved, they are mainly down to grammar, punctuation, font sizes and layout.

I have feedback sheets for all groups, which I will bring in so you can ammend these problems and improve your grade.

Grades
GDD grades and Assessment results Unit3d12

Assessment Results
GDD grades and Assessment results Unit312

If you have failed the assesment you need to get up to date with all outstanding work as soon as possible.

Last edited by ORCHARD on Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nd-gamesdevelopment.forumotion.net
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: GDD grades and Assessment results   GDD grades and Assessment results EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:04 pm

Only a pass :O
Back to top Go down
Declan

Declan

PostSubject: Re: GDD grades and Assessment results   GDD grades and Assessment results EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:21 pm

Yo dawg, a merits nice and all, bit confused about the development post stuff, we shall converse tomorrow if you're not attacked by snow yet again.
On a scale of 1 to difficult task how much of a difficult task is it gonna be for our group to get up to distinction?
Back to top Go down
xFUBARx CrYpTIc

xFUBARx CrYpTIc

PostSubject: Re: GDD grades and Assessment results   GDD grades and Assessment results EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:25 pm

A pass... seriously?
wth..
Back to top Go down
ORCHARD
Admin
ORCHARD

PostSubject: Re: GDD grades and Assessment results   GDD grades and Assessment results EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:29 pm

Dont be disheartened, as I said the standard of game ideas were very high.

All groups will easily be able to correct documents, some groups are missing vital sections of information and thats why the grade is lower. I will go over everything that needs adding, if I cant get into college tommorrow I will send you all your feedback sheets with everything on you need to improve.
Back to top Go down
Declan

Declan

PostSubject: Re: GDD grades and Assessment results   GDD grades and Assessment results EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:30 pm

Also, just have to say.. I didn't really look at anyones elses final group work. But I saw some of the stuff Jake done on C4D ect, and it was moar than pass-worthy, but I guess its marked on the overall group stuff?

edit:
Roger. Fair point well made Clare Bear.
I assume all will be explained in class tomorrow, over and out.

Last edited by Declan on Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ORCHARD
Admin
ORCHARD

PostSubject: Re: GDD grades and Assessment results   GDD grades and Assessment results EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:33 pm

Concept art is not what brought the marks down, it was the documentation. All art work was of a strong technical standard.
Back to top Go down
xFUBARx CrYpTIc

xFUBARx CrYpTIc

PostSubject: Re: GDD grades and Assessment results   GDD grades and Assessment results EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:37 pm

I don't understand how we can write so much and get such low mark.. I mean yeah, compared to Riley's and Adeles its not loads.. but seriously.. =/

Obviously I'm missing something like but I just feel seriously hard done by, and I feel for Jake and Ste aswell.. just for us to get a Pass after working so hard..
If you can send me a message with anything I can do to change it instantly, I'd be grateful claire.
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: GDD grades and Assessment results   GDD grades and Assessment results EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:49 pm

thanx clare for the mark, adele an i are so pleased its boss. we worked hard to turn it from what it was into what got handed in in the end. we have to just keep up the momentum now an carry on gettin D,s

oh ye. big thank you to adele for feed back an ideas generation an all round imput, couldnt wish for a better team mate, really new where i wanted to go with the game idea from the beginning.
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: GDD grades and Assessment results   GDD grades and Assessment results EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:47 am

oh ive made the rest of the feedback posts now so i think i should be up 2 date

and its bad to see a negatively comparative mention about the message from hell game document by calum.

some people lol.
Back to top Go down
ORCHARD
Admin
ORCHARD

PostSubject: Re: GDD grades and Assessment results   GDD grades and Assessment results EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:20 pm

Assessment update

GDD grades and Assessment results Unit313
Back to top Go down
ORCHARD
Admin
ORCHARD

PostSubject: Re: GDD grades and Assessment results   GDD grades and Assessment results EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:23 pm

Hi All,

Here are the marks for the presentations and the resubmissons for the game docs. You should all be very proud of the work you produced the standard of both the documents and the pitch were very high. I will bring in the feedback on Tuesday.

Some of you are missing development posts and feedback which will make your individual marks suffer so please take the time to get all of this completed.

GDD grades and Assessment results Unit310

GDD grades and Assessment results Unit3d15

GDD grades and Assessment results Unit3p13

Last edited by ORCHARD on Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:36 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
AdoptedKey

AdoptedKey

PostSubject: Re: GDD grades and Assessment results   GDD grades and Assessment results EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:50 pm

>implying
Back to top Go down
Kimmy (JH)

Kimmy (JH)

PostSubject: Re: GDD grades and Assessment results   GDD grades and Assessment results EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:16 pm

Karl was the whole reason for our D1

GDD grades and Assessment results Sarcasm_detector
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GDD grades and Assessment results   GDD grades and Assessment results Empty

Back to top Go down

GDD grades and Assessment results
Page 1 of 1