Games Development Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liverpool Community College Games development Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Development (Alex Winrow)

Go down 
+8
AdeleBurghall
AdoptedKey
Joe
Declan
Karl
DrCuddles
Kimmy (JH)
Kizz (AW)
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jake

Jake

Character Development (Alex Winrow) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Development (Alex Winrow)   Character Development (Alex Winrow) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 6:49 pm

Thats looking great alex, really like the helmet
Back to top Go down
riley

PostSubject: Re: Character Development (Alex Winrow)   Character Development (Alex Winrow) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:35 pm

wow u got the look u were after, i really like the armour and helmet well developed m8
Back to top Go down
Kimmy (JH)

Kimmy (JH)

PostSubject: Re: Character Development (Alex Winrow)   Character Development (Alex Winrow) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:58 pm

The sketches are really good and the final model is similar but there was one sketch you failed to show that really showed the arms. Would like to see some weighting.
Back to top Go down
AdeleBurghall

PostSubject: Re: Character Development (Alex Winrow)   Character Development (Alex Winrow) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 8:24 pm

your character looks really good! i love the detail u have given it allready but i would like 2 see some more and maybe a bit more colour added on to it so its just not block colours but overall a very well done! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Declan

Declan

PostSubject: Re: Character Development (Alex Winrow)   Character Development (Alex Winrow) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:24 pm

Like Andy said, I think it looks a lot like the initial sketch, and that's hot. I think you could have put some more detail into the torso though, and you might have wasted some time modelling the whole head and then covering it with a helmet. The way you've modelled it should make for a good rig though Smile
Back to top Go down
dannyboy91

PostSubject: Re: Character Development (Alex Winrow)   Character Development (Alex Winrow) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:59 am

like the chracters angry face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Development (Alex Winrow)   Character Development (Alex Winrow) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Development (Alex Winrow)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2