Games Development Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liverpool Community College Games development Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PHOTOSHOP EDIT - sgste - LIBERTY

Go down 
+4
Hick3y1 :D
Paul Wilson 1990
Lucy Mayo
Sgste Sammons
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sgste Sammons

Sgste Sammons

PHOTOSHOP EDIT - sgste - LIBERTY Empty
PostSubject: PHOTOSHOP EDIT - sgste - LIBERTY   PHOTOSHOP EDIT - sgste - LIBERTY EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:33 am

http://sammons-artscentre.blogspot.com/2009/11/liberty-has-been-killed.html This link takes yo to my original picture, and my finished picture.

I took Lady Liberty and blanked out her sky and the people on her base.
-I then found pictures of a starry night and a red sky, placing them together into the background.
-Next, I found a picture of explosions and placed them onto the torch and into the base of Lady Liberty.
-I then found pictures of a meteor and repeatedly placed them onto the picture, changing their size and scale.
-I also added a faded 'debris' effect to the meteors to make it seem as though it were breaking up in the atmosphere.
-Finally, I added a 'flame' effect onto the flag, as to make it seem it were on fire.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Mayo

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOSHOP EDIT - sgste - LIBERTY   PHOTOSHOP EDIT - sgste - LIBERTY EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:52 pm

That looks awesoem!
Meteours look cool (:
Back to top Go down
Paul Wilson 1990

Paul Wilson 1990

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOSHOP EDIT - sgste - LIBERTY   PHOTOSHOP EDIT - sgste - LIBERTY EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:13 pm

very good ste Smile, but thats very ironic seen as one of your deviantart pics shows the statue of liberty defending itself Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOSHOP EDIT - sgste - LIBERTY   PHOTOSHOP EDIT - sgste - LIBERTY EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 2:43 pm

awsome!
Back to top Go down
Burrows

Burrows

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOSHOP EDIT - sgste - LIBERTY   PHOTOSHOP EDIT - sgste - LIBERTY EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 9:21 pm

Haha i like this one!

Looks pretty good, dunno what you can do with it now, maybe add some damage to the statue where the meteors have hit?
Back to top Go down
Alex.P

Alex.P

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOSHOP EDIT - sgste - LIBERTY   PHOTOSHOP EDIT - sgste - LIBERTY EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:47 pm

the statue needs to be a bit darker and more red
Back to top Go down
Colin Peters

Colin Peters

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOSHOP EDIT - sgste - LIBERTY   PHOTOSHOP EDIT - sgste - LIBERTY EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:48 pm

rad, are the dinosaurs gonna be happy?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=154918
Ozzfest

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOSHOP EDIT - sgste - LIBERTY   PHOTOSHOP EDIT - sgste - LIBERTY EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:49 pm

the statue doesnt fit in with the whole effect, it needs red glow of something like that. Everything else is dark and apocalyptic but the statue is just bright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOSHOP EDIT - sgste - LIBERTY   PHOTOSHOP EDIT - sgste - LIBERTY EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:01 pm

looking good man just a few little touches and it will be awsome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PHOTOSHOP EDIT - sgste - LIBERTY   PHOTOSHOP EDIT - sgste - LIBERTY Empty

Back to top Go down

PHOTOSHOP EDIT - sgste - LIBERTY
Page 1 of 1